Manufacturing & Processing

BAZ has a very large manufacturing foot-print, all in one same facility. This allows us to guarantee lead-time and quality – for the success of our customers.

Our manufacturing & processing capabilities include:

- Select A Tab -

o   Deep Drawing (Double Action)

o   Brake Press

o   Stretch Forming

o   Roll Forming

o   Pipe Forming

o   Male/Female Die Forming

o   Rubber Press

o   Fluid Cell Press

o   CNC Routing (3 & 5 axis)

o   CNC Routing Robot (6 axis)

o   CNC Machining (3, 4 & 5 axis)

o   CNC Lathe

o   Nibbling / Turret punch

o   Laser Cutting

o   Aluminum Annealing / Solution Heat-Treatment (with Glycol Quench) / Artificial Aging & Over-Aging

o   Steels (in air furnace)

o   TIG / GTAW

o   Welding Robot (8 axis)

o   Argon Environment Welding

o   Alkaline Cleaning

o   Etching

o   CAA – Chromic Acid Anodizing

o   SAA – Sulfuric Acid Anodizing

o   Alodine – Chemical Conversion Coating

o   Passivation

o   Painting (Primer & Top-Coat)

o   Polishing

o   NDT Penetrant Inspection (Nadcap Approved)

o   CMM

o   Functional Testing & ATP/AFT

o   Interchangeability Verification / ICY

o   Hardness & Conductivity Inspections

o   Clad Penetration Inspection

o   Pressure Testing

o   See “Engineering & Lab” for more details

o   Electro-Mechanical Assemblies

o   Mechanical Assemblies

o   Cable Assemblies

o   Large Jigged Assembly

o   Table Top Assembly

o   Wet Assembly/Sealing

o   Functional Testing & ATP/AFT

o   Interchangeability Verification / ICY

We work with aluminum, steels & stainless steels, titanium and nickel based alloys/Inconel.

Our plant and organizational structure are built to support all types of production scenarios: from prototype & single-run production, to project-based (limited quantity) production, to large multi-year contracts. We do this by aiming to fill 80% of capacity with “serial production” work, leaving 20% of our capacity open for FAI’s, prototypes, short-flow jobs, etc.

We look forward to working with you soon!

Aircraft Parts & Projects

See More Pages Like This

Skip to content